We’re so excited…and we just can’t hide it! We are pleased to announce the following changes in our schedule, which will extend our hours and offer our families additional availability:
- We now offer extended hours on most Mondays and Fridays, from 5pm to 7pm. This time will be reserved for urgent needs, and our families will be able to make these same-day appointments at 3pm.
- We partner with Children’s Medical Group (Drs. Bell, McConnell, & Dodson) and Austex Pediatrics (Drs. Cassels & Glazener) for after hours calls and Saturday hours (insert confetti here)! One of the three offices (GROW, CMG, & Austex) will be open each Saturday, from 9am to 12pm, to see patients with urgent needs.
Here are some answers to some anticipated questions:
- How will we reach the after hours provider? Please call our office for an after-hours appointment. To reach the on-call provider, please call Medlink at 512-660-6581.
- Is there a charge for the after-hours visits? We will bill your insurance company for the sick visit plus an ‘after hours fee’ which many insurance companies cover. The patient is responsible for the charges and fees not covered by insurance.
- Who will see the babies in the hospital? We will continue to see our own babies at Seton Medical Center during the week. We will rotate who sees the babies over the weekend within our call group.
We are happy to offer these extended hours to accommodate the after hours needs of our families. You are welcome to reach out to our office with any questions you might have.