We are already hearing about flu cases in the community, and we are prepared to protect our patients and their families with the flu shot!
Flu vaccination is indicated for anyone six months and older. It is especially important for children at high risk of complications should they get the flu (for example, children with asthma or other chronic illnesses).
Adults may conveniently receive the injectable flu vaccine in our office for an out-of-pocket charge of $30.
We currently have the following flu shot clinics scheduled (more dates will be added as needed):
- Friday, September 8th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, September 15th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, September 22nd, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, September 29th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 6th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 13th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 20th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 27th, 5:30 – 7:00pm
We are happy to schedule an appointment during these flu shot clinics- you may set this up by calling us at 512-467-7334, by sending us a message, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Alternatively, your family may receive the flu vaccine at your child’s scheduled well-child or sick appointment (when appropriate).