We will be closed an hour early today, Wednesday 9/21, for Emergency Preparedness Training for our staff. We will have emergency telephone coverage, as usual, should you have a need to reach us after 4:00 pm.
When you call our office after hours, you will hear a recording that will give you the option to leave a message for our providers for a small fee of $25. Dr. Grady, Dr. Owens, or our Nurse Practitioner, Jessica, will return your call within 30 minutes.
If the concern requires urgent attention, our providers will refer you to the nearest pediatric friendly emergency department or urgent care center. We recommend the following after hours/urgent care clinics:
- 411 Pediatrics After Hours (located in South Austin)
- ADC EasyCare (North & Soutwest)
- After Hours Kids (Central)
- ARC Urgent Care (multiple locations in and around Austin)
- Dell Children’s Medical Center (East/Central)
- St. David’s Children’s Hospital (North)
- Urgent Care for Kids (located in both Cedar Park and Round Rock)