Check-ups become less frequent after your child turns three, when visits stretch out to once per year. Nevertheless, annual well checks are important!
Your child’s provider will discuss your child’s growth and development, and address any concerns you have about nutrition, behavior, sleep, and safety. She will also perform a full physical examination to ensure your child is healthy and there are no early warning signs of illness.
Well checks are equally important for our adolescent patients, where our providers maintain a safe place for your teen to feel comfortable asking questions and getting advice.
We find that many organizations your child is involved with require physical exams prior to participation. This is the time to make these visits- just don’t forget to bring any forms!
For your convenience, we have listed below each provider’s general availability.
- For patients of Dr. Wise – she has availability beginning at the end of June.
- For patients of Dr. Rusk – she has good availability beginning in mid-July.
- For patients of Dr. Owens – she has availability for well checks beginning in mid-July.
- For patients of Dr. Grady – she now has availability on Wednesday mornings, beginning in July.
- Additionally, our PNP Jessica has availability on Mondays and Fridays of each week for well checks for all GROW patients. Jessica also performs all Sports/Camp Physicals for GROW patients.
Please call us at 512-467-7334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule. For appointments later in the year, we recommend calling 2 months ahead to schedule an appointment that best fits your availability.