GROW Pediatrics will be closed Monday, July 4th to allow our staff to spend the day with their families. We will resume normal business hours Tuesday.
We provide emergency telephone coverage 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. When you call our office after hours, you will hear a recording that will give you the option to leave a message for our doctors for a small fee of $25. Dr. Grady or Dr. Owens will return your call within 30 minutes. If the concern requires urgent attention, our doctors will refer you to the nearest pediatric friendly emergency department or urgent care center. We recommend the following after hours/urgent care clinics:
- 411 Pediatrics After Hours (located in South Austin)
- ADC EasyCare (North & Soutwest)
- After Hours Kids (Central)
- ARC Urgent Care (multiple locations in and around Austin)
- Dell Children’s Medical Center (East/Central)
- St. David’s Children’s Hospital (North)
- Urgent Care for Kids (located in both Cedar Park and Round Rock)
We wish you and your family a safe and happy Independence Day!